Dough Bowl Refill Kit- fits 3-wick dough bowls
The refill kits are very easy to use and allow you to continue enjoying your dough bowl candles. Each refill kit includes 15 oz of soy wax (enough to refill a small dough bowl) and your choice of a scent in a microwavable container. You will also get 3 cotton wicks with wick stickers attached, a stirring stick and easy to follow instructions.
**Please inspect your container carefully before microwaving to insure it has not cracked during shipping....If container is damaged, remove wax from the container and place in a microwave safe bowl.
Below are the steps to refill your Dough Bowl Candles.
- Remove the old wicks and wick clips.
- Clean your dough bowl with warm soap and water - and be sure its dry when you are ready to refill your bowl.
- Peel the backing from the glue dots and evenly space the 3 wicks in the clean dough bowl.
- Place refill container in the microwave with the lid off for four minutes, carefully remove and stir. If the wax is not fully melted, put back in the microwave for 30 seconds. (Please be careful the wax is hot).
- Let the container with the melted wax sit for about 30 minutes.
- Stir and pour the melted wax into the prepped dough bowl container.
- You can hold the wicks still with chopsticks, or pencils if they start to move.
- Let your candle sit for at least 24 hours before moving.
- Trim your wicks to 1/2 inches.
- Wait 3 day to light your new dough bowl to get the best fragrance from the new wax.
Great Job! You have just refilled your Dough Bowl Candle!
Light & Enjoy!